Copaiba Essential Oil - Everything You Need to Know!
So what's this I hear about Copaiba Essential Oil?
DoTERRA recently released a handful of new oils, one of the most important being Copaiba oil. I am SO excited to share with you the magical benefits of this oil, as I am already having positive experiences with it, and happy to have it in my wellness arsenal.
What Makes Copaiba Essential Oil so Effective for Pain Management?
BCP: BCP, or Beta-CaryoPhyllene, is the dietary cannabinoid found in doTERRA’s Copaiba oil. Not only is it in Copaiba essential oil its in doTERRA’s in very high amounts. It’s also found in lower levels in other essential oils, in lower amounts, like Black Pepper and Melissa.
it's Much less expensive than other pain management tools (like pills or other drugs)
100% drug-free with zero risks of containing THC and 100% legal
- Not from the cannabis plant so using Copaiba has 0% chance of affecting a drug test
- DoTERRA does more testing than any other company in the world. So you know it is free of pesticides, heavy metals, and contaminants.
- Pretty much ZERO cons on Copaiba!
How to use
Copaiba Essential Oil
Copaiba is a versatile oil. See some of my favorite ways to use Copaiba below:
- Add 1 to 2 drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes. (You may also add Geranium, Melaleuca, and Lavender for healthy skin)
- Take Copaiba internally by adding 1 drop under the tongue daily to help soothe and calm the nervous system (I find it also gives a boost of consistent energy!)
How to Get doTERRA Copaiba Essential Oil
If you are new to essential oils or still figuring out how to get started, the Every Oil Kit is a great way to discover what your favorite oils are and how you can incorporate them into your home and lifestyle.
Interested in trying Copaiba essential oil? Click here to learn how to buy doTERRA essential oils
Click here to buy Copaiba directly!
If you and your family are experiencing the benefits of Copaiba, let me know in the comments below!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.