Top 7 Daily Uses for Lemon Essential Oil (+ why it's one of my all-time faves!)
TOP 7 WAYS TO USE LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL IN YOUR DAILY LIFE
I get a lot of questions from people asking me about my favorite oils and how to use them. Lemon is a great all-around oil, especially if you’re new to essential oils. But beyond the familiarity factor, lemon truly is great for a little bit of EVERYTHING.
Here’s my top 7 FAVE WAYS TO USE LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Laundry: If you ever leave your laundry sitting in the washer for too long (and get that funkadelic smell goin’ on) just add a few drops of lemon EO and it well help your clothes to not small as bad.
- Teeth whitener: Mix lemon oil, baking soda, and coconut oil, slather on your teeth and brush for 2 minutes - then rinse!
- Clean hands: Got grease? I know my boyfriend does (love you babe) Lemon oil is great when regular soap isn’t doing the trick. Mix a little lemon oil WITH your soap and it’ll help remove that stubborn grease.
- Natural disinfectant: This is why lemon is used in so many household products, cuz it works! But these days bleach and alcohol aren’t always the best way to disinfect your countertops and clean your moldy shower. Try using lemon instead - add 40 drops lemon oil, 20 drops of tea tree oil to a 16-oz spray bottle filled with pure water and a dash of white vinegar.
- Face-wash: Lemon essential oil uses for skin can improve your complexion and leave your skin soft and supple. Add it with baking soda and honey for a natural acne face wash.
- Promotes Fat-Loss: This is TRUE! Putting 2 drops of lemon oil in your water 3x daily can support your metabolism and weight loss (*note - you can’t eat french fries 5x daily and expect this to work, just sayin’!)
- Immune support: Lemon oil can support lymphatic drainage and help you overcome a cold, fast. Mix it with coconut oil and rub it on your neck.
I hope this list has given you some fresh ideas for how to use lemon oil to detoxify your home and improve your well-being. If you’d like to purchase lemon oil have any more questions or want to learn more about doTERRA, just hit the "contact" button below and we'll be in touch.